Thursday, May 15, 2014

Moving on down the trail...


Dear friends and followers,

Remember the old cowboy song crooned by Dale Evans and Roy Rogers?


Happy trails to you, until we meet again.
Happy trails to you, keep smilin' until then.
Who cares about the clouds when we're together?
Just sing a song and bring the sunny weather.
Happy trails to you, 'till we meet again.

Some trails are happy ones,
Others are blue.
It's the way you ride the trail that counts,
Here's a happy one for you.

Happy trails to you, until we meet again.

It is hard to believe that more than three years have passed by since I bid farewell to blogging here on The Range. While it was time to say Happy Trails to you then, fortunately, the song doesn't end there. 


A lot has changed over the past few years (remember life before Pinterest and Instagram?), but I believe that the joy of building and sharing meaningful connections through blogging has stayed very much the same. The encouragement and friendship of you who so faithfully rode along with me here on The Range has been missed, and it's high time I said howdy to some dear old friends. 

After a long blogging hiatus, I am thrilled be writing to you once again. Though for now you won't find me here on The Range, it would be an honor to have you join me as I ride on down another trail - this time with a little four-legged pardner who found me along the way. 


Find us at my new blog, The Uppity Puppy, where our affinity for style, decor, and travel has gone to the dogs. And while we're not quite "Dogue" On the Range, you never know when you might catch us putting a little glam in your giddypup... 


With love,

Lacey and Lily 

No comments:

Post a Comment